[P] [EN] - Change Management Consultant, Global Projects
|Annual salary||6,000,000 ~ 12,000,000 JPY|
Job description• Business program management working with project management team to deliver defined organizational benefits.
• Ensure the interests and obtain assurance from senior management and key stakeholders that the delivery of new
capabilities are compatible with the realization of benefits for the business.
• Identify, define, and track the benefits / outcomes required for the program(s); ensure improvements are made in
existing and new business operations as project(s) deliver their products or services into operational use.
• Leading transition and transformation management, ensuring business is as usual during the transition and
changes are effectively integrated into the business.
• Lead functional / technical (as needed) architecture discussion in complex project environments.
Requirements to apply• University or College Graduate.
• Languages Minimum: Japanese – Business & English – Beginner (English is used on project, and in the office)
• Ideally 5~10 years of working experience since graduation from university or college.
• 5 years of experience in a similar business consulting role with enterprise solutions.
• Strong communication, negotiation, planning, tracking, and organization skills with good attention to detail.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate into solutions / project plans and deliverables.
Lots of jobs are available, please feel free to contact us and let us know about what you are looking for! Register and inquire（free）
Do you want to consult with our career advisors?
TOMATES AGENT is career change support service specialized in supporting foreigners who want to work in Japan.
We offer consultation service to job seekers like how to look for jobs, interview preparation, offer negotiation etc or completely free of charge.