[P] [EN] - SAP ByDesign Consultant, Global Projects
|Annual salary||6,000,000 ~ 12,000,000 JPY|
Job descriptionAnalysis of business requirements and consultation on feasibility. Provide technical guidance as necessary.
• Identify integration issues and develop solutions to ensure effective project delivery.
• Work with local and global experts to ensure all stakeholders are in unison on project direction.
• Clarify process to business stakeholders and end users as required.
• Ensure project deliverables are met and escalate issues for resolution accordingly.
• Lead functional / technical (as needed) architecture discussion in complex SAP and non-ERP environments.
Requirements to apply• University or College Graduate.
• Languages Minimum: Japanese – Business & English – Beginner (English is used on project, and in the office)
• Ideally around 5~10 years of working experience since graduation from university or college.
• Ideally around 5 years SAP consulting experience. End User experience can be considered.
• Desired, but not required: Relevant (Finance, SCM, ERP, etc.) experience.
Lots of jobs are available, please feel free to contact us and let us know about what you are looking for! Register and inquire（free）
Do you want to consult with our career advisors?
TOMATES AGENT is career change support service specialized in supporting foreigners who want to work in Japan.
We offer consultation service to job seekers like how to look for jobs, interview preparation, offer negotiation etc or completely free of charge.